SENIOR LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT (Singapur, SG)
We are looking for a senior landscape architect with six years plus of professional experience to join us in our Singapore studio.
Grant Associates has an excellent reputation for contemporary landscape architecture and sustainable development. We have a diverse portfolio of challenging and innovative design-led projects throughout Singapore, South East Asia, Europe and the UK.
Due to a variety of new and exciting high profile projects across South East Asia and the Asia Pacific region we are looking for someone to join our busy existing team in Singapore.
We are looking for creative and enthusiastic individuals who have a proven record of delivering projects. Applicants should have a relevant professional degree and a strong desire to further their career in a challenging, creative and collaborative environment. A professional degree in Architecture will also be considered.
Grant Associates offer a competitive salary that is commensurate to experience.
The successful applicant will have:
– a degree in Landscape Architecture (or Architecture) with six plus years of professional experience
– strong design and communication skills
– excellent experience, ability and skill in CAD, Adobe CS (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Sketch-up and Microsoft Office; working knowledge of BIM would be an advantage
– collaborative team working experience
– experience in a variety of projects types including high profile urban masterplanning, residential, mixed use commercial, parks and public realm
Please apply with your covering letter, CV and examples of work in response to the above attributes. By email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference SNGSLA0615 in the email subject heading. Alternatively, applications can be posted to our Singapore office:
21 Tanjong Pagar Road