PROJECT ARCHITECT (Düsseldorf, DE)
Ingenhoven architects is looking for a project architect to join its team in Düsseldorf, Germany.
Is architecture for you more than just a job? Are you passionate about realising high-demanding architectural and extraordinary projects in a motivated team?
Formed in 1985 the architectural office is known as one of the pioneers in the fields of innovative, sustainable and technological advanced architecture that has won several competitions and been honored for its projects with numerous national and international awards.
In the headquarters in Düsseldorf’s media harbour 90 architects work on setting new architectural precedents over and over again with the help of an ecological and economical responsible use of resources as well as an outstanding demand on design and quality.
Your role includes the following tasks and responsibilities:
– autonomous planning of your project area
– communication and coordination with our renowned builders
– coordination and management of the involved specialist planners
– schedule, cost and quality control management
– preparation and conduct of presentation
– degree in architecture and professional working experience of between two to six years
– excellent communication skills and teamplayer attitude
– good knowledge in planning and construction law
– excellent skills in all common CAD and visualisation programs
– fluent German and English skills
We offer you an innovative environment that promotes personal and professional development.
You will be part of a highly motivated and international team that supports collegiality and a straightforward cooperation. On top of that we are offering an indefinite contract.
Motivated? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application (as PDF, max. 5MB) including your motivation letter, reference letters and your portfolio. Please also inform us about your salary expectations and your availability. Direct this to Daniza Weiß (firstname.lastname@example.org).