JUNIOR ARCHITECT (Perth, AU)
OMA’s Perth office is looking for a Junior Architect. The Junior Architect will work as a team member on projects in all design phases and will design drawing plans, create renderings, build presentation and working models. In this position, your work will be in collaborative team environment with external stakeholders. The selected candidate will report directly to the Director or Project Leader of the current project and ultimately to the Partner in charge of the project.
– Master degree in architecture, masterplanning, design or relevant field
– two – four years’ post-graduate experience in international renowned architecture or design offices (preferably in Asia)
– strong conceptual, graphic and design talent
– practical experience in early design phases such as conceptual and schematic design
– strong AutoCAD, 3ds Max, Rhinoceros 3D, Adobe Suite skills
– documentation in 3D Revit skills in a BIM (LOD 300-400 environment) is essential
– experience in construction documentation, site services consultant co-ordination under senior architect an asset/preferred
– experience on large scale projects
– fluency in English is mandatory, another other language is an asset
– confidence in working in a complex and international environment
– knowledge of OMA’s work
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The selected candidate is expected to start in July 2018.
To apply, use our online application form to upload your cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format.