JUNIOR ARCHITECT (Paris, FR)
Laplace is looking for a Spanish-speaking junior architect to join its team in Paris.
The architect must have an absolute minimum of two years’ professional experience.
Candidates will assist our senior architects in our high-end interior design projects and should be able to work as a part of a team.
We are looking for an architect who:
– has a unique vision and flair for design and innovation
– has passion for interior architecture and design
– has an interest for, residential projects, internal fit-outs and custom-made furniture, and material selection
– should be able to manage its own time and workload responsibly and efficiently
– is excellent handling AutoCAD and has experience producing drawing packages
– has experience producing various schedules including plumbing, electrical, appliances
– can communicate with suppliers and consultants
– proficiency in SketchUp and Photoshop is required
– is competent in Adobe Creative Suite and VRay in order to complete graphic visualisations for final presentations
– is confident, organised, attentive to details, proactive and always eager to learn more
– has an EU passport
– lives in Paris or able to relocate immediately
– speaks Spanish and English, French is not necessary but greatly appreciated
– ready to start asap
More information at email@example.com