EXPERIENCED URBANIST (Rotterdam, NL)
Güller Güller architecture urbanism is looking for an experienced urbanist/landscape architect for strategic urban design projects in Paris, France and in the Netherlands.
Start of work: from March 2018 in our Rotterdam office, NL.
You have at least 3 years of working experience on large scale urban planning projects and public space design (preferably in a French speaking context) and you:
– have great design skills and creativity
– are experienced in the design of complex urban planning projects and the elaboration of operational documents (preferably in France)
– are passionate for the design of public spaces and an integral and interdisciplinary design process
– contribute to an excellent working atmosphere, are independent, enthusiast and rigorous
– have good communication skills in external contacts with the client and our interdisciplinary team
– are fluent in French
– are proficient in Autocad, ADOBE CS as well as a 3D design tool (sketch-up, 3DS or Rhino)
– Revit is a plus
You will be working in the design and operational phase of one of the most strategic urban masterplanning projects of Paris around a new metro station in the airport corridor of Roissy-Le Bourget, Paris (250 ha of urban and park development).
Güller Güller is an internationally operating architecture and urban design firm that distinguishes itself by its working method in interdisciplinary design teams and its large spectrum of projects. The office approaches the changing conditions of the development of our cities in a surprising and integral way, and through all different scales. We offer you an inspiring working environment amidst a very ambitious and professional team, and with plenty of possibilities to develop yourself.
Please send your application (motivation letter, CV, references, portfolio) to
For more information you can also call Clara Prosdocimo (+31 10 270 95 00).