SENIOR ARCHITECT (Londres, UK)
AECOM is currently recruiting 2 Senior Architects into our growing London Team. As a Senior Architect you will be working on new projects across the transportation, residential, commercial, healthcare and other sectors.
– Working across all RIBA Stages including bidding, concept design, project delivery, design assurance and working with clients, contractors and other architectural practices
– Provide and supervise technological and technical input within the Architectural team
– Supervise the architectural team in preparing robust and exemplar project information
– Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, policies and procedures.
Specific Skills Required:
– Strong client-facing skills and exemplary communication skills
– Strong Design Portfolio – note that no applications will be considered without a portfolio, either as a pdf attachment or link to a website.
– Ambitious and enthusiastic with a good understanding of the design & delivery structure and process and have a keen interest and experience in one (or more) of AECOM’s key typologies
– Knowledge of international and best practice standards employed in the design of large-scale projects
– Good understanding of BIM and other digital design tools
– Familiar with researching, preparing and presenting technical presentations and reports
– Ability to express ideas effectively, both orally and in writing
– ARB registration with RIBA Chartered Status Preferred.
– One of the two successful candidates will have a strong background in London projects and planning issues.
– The other successful candidate will have a strong commercial background and job-running experience from the design side.
– Architecture Degree qualified
– Proven related Architecture experience.
– Experience of working on large scale projects, preferably including London planning experience
What We Offer:
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.