DESIGN ARCHITECT (Amsterdam, NL)
UNStudio is looking for a design architect in Amsterdam.
You will be focusing on various aspects of architectural design, ranging from research and theory, to a spectrum of programmatic scales and typologies – see our projects page. This position will require you to expand your responsibility level while simultaneously helping to develop your talents. Becoming a self-guided professional, who continues learning is key for the culture of the office.
– master’s degree or equivalent in architecture
– at least two years of experience as a design architect within a dynamic, international environment
– outstanding knowledge of 3D Modelling in Rhinoceros plus Grasshopper
– experience with Revit software is a very big plus
– knowledge of 2D drawing in AutoCAD
– knowledge of rendering software such as Vray
– fluent in English – presenting, speaking, reading, writing
– multilingual a plus
– highly motivated, self-guided, and research-driven
– willing to contribute to our collective knowledge culture
The reason/s to apply:
– creative, fresh, professional
– academic work environment
– location: city centre Amsterdam
– 30 annual holidays
– holiday allowance in addition to your annual salary
– regular professional and social events
We look forward to receiving your CV/resume, portfolio and short motivation letter before March 1, 2018 to: HR@UNStudio.com. Please add the vacancy title to the subject in your email.