SENIOR ARCHITECT (Hong Kong, CN)
Herzog & de Meuron is a leading international architecture studio with its headquarter in Basel and subsidiaries in Denmark, Germany, Hong Kong, UK and USA.
To complete the team in our Hong Kong office for the prestigious M+ Museum we are seeking for a senior architect.
M+ is the new museum for visual culture in Hong Kong, focusing on 20th and 21st century art, design, architecture and moving image. The building will be situated on the waterfront of Victoria Harbour at the edge of a planned 14-hectare park. It will be one of the first projects to be completed in the West Kowloon Cultural District, and a key venue in creating interdisciplinary exchange between the visual arts and the performing arts in Asia.
Requirements for the position are:
– master in architecture
– at least eight years of proven professional experience in the construction stage of large-scale HK project/s
– registration as licensed architect in Hong Kong or UK strongly preferred
– highly experienced in coordination with contractors and engineers including specialist trades
– design and project management experience preferred
– good conceptual, design and presentation skills
– proficient in Microsoft Suite, Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD, 3D Revit, and MS Project preferred
– ability to work effectively in project team within an international environment
– bilingual in English-Cantonese mandatory. Excellent spoken and written communication in both languages
How to apply
Your application should include a cover letter – stating availability and salary expectation, a complete resume, and a portfolio in a PDF format not to exceed 10 MB. You can send your documents either by using our online application form on our website or by posting it to us referring to the reference number ‘P17-12’.
Herzog & de Meuron
Human Resources // Reference Number P17-12