ARCHITECTS ALL LEVELS (Pekín-Shanghai-Xian, CN)
PWD is a young and ambitious practice with an interesting portfolio. The practice has gathered together talented individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds and a wide range of experience – as a result PWD operate easily within any frame of reference. The projects PWD had been involved included different scales and stages, from Mega city planning to cultural buildings, from community center to industrial building renovation.
Three branch offices now operating in China are currently looking for highly motivated and talented architects at all levels, with impressive design portfolios who are passionate about working on exciting projects ranging across China.
All candidates must have:
– possess a Bachelor’s or higher degree in Architecture and urban planning
– strong planning and design skills with the ability to communicate visually
– the candidate should be capable to use Auto CAD, Rhino, PS, AI and ID with good physical model making skills. Revit is a plus
– can keep up with the fast-paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
– the candidate should have strong understanding and rich knowledge of architecture design with great deal of critical thinking
– the candidate should also be strong communicator and able to prioritize and multitask when required to do so
Please present at least two previous projects in the portfolio, please be specifics with your role on those projects.
Ideally possess overseas studying or working background with bilingual skills English and Chinese preferred.
The candidates should email their portfolio and CV to email@example.com – do not exceed 10MB in PDF format.
Please indicate the location and position you are applying for in the email subject with possible starting date and monthly salary expectation.