SENIOR ARCHITECTS (Pekín-Shanghai-Xian, CN)
PWD is a young and ambitious practice with an interesting portfolio. The practice has gathered together talented individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds and a wide range of experience – as a result PWD operate easily within any frame of reference. The projects PWD had been involved included different scales and stages, from Mega city planning to cultural buildings, from community center to industrial building renovation.
Three branch offices now operating in China are currently looking for highly motivated and talented senior architect with impressive design portfolios who are passionate about working on exciting projects ranging across China.
Senior level candidates must have:
– possess a bachelor’s or higher degree in Architecture or urban planning
– have minimum eight years of experiences, at least recent four years with architectural project management and team management
– strong people management skills with proven experience in directing small teams and delivering quality design whilst working to tight deadlines
– highly developed skills in team leadership and organisation, client communication, consultant coordination, project scheduling and staffing/manpower allocation
– great understanding and taste in architecture design
– strong understanding and rich knowledge of design and technical specifics
– the senior architect will work closely with and report directly to the associate of the current project and ultimately to the partner in charge
– possess overseas studying and working background with bilingual skills -English and Chinese preferred. We will also give preference to those who are currently in China and available for an interview in person at our office
The candidates should email their portfolio and CV to email@example.com – do not exceed 10MB in PDF format. Please indicate the location and position you are applying for in the email subject with possible starting date and monthly salary expectation.