JUNIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER (París, FR)
Studio LIAIGRE is hiring a junior interior designer to join its Paris-based studio.
We are looking for a junior interior designer to come and join our busy and creative studio, to work on a number of exciting projects in the hospitality and residential sector.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated interior designer to join our creative team, with a minimum experience of four years in producing and managing the production of drawing and design packages, along with presentations.
We are looking for someone with a creative and analytical mind, who has the ability to conceptualise projects, taking them through to completion by him or herself or within a project team.
A true team worker with exceptional communication skills enabling him or her to receive and present to clients. A friendly positive attitude is key.
Basic technical requirements:
– interior design degree or architectural qualifications
– experience in the hospitality and residential sector
– well presented with excellent written and spoken English
– exceptional in Vectorworks, Auto CAD,Sketch Up,Photoshop
– producing drawing packages with high level details
– strong work ethic, with the ability to work autonomously and within a team managed by a creative director
– excellent time management, organisatorial and presentational skills
Please send written applications that include a CV, portfolio and accompanying letter, stating both current and expected salaries to the email address below.
Contact: email@example.com for any queries.
No agencies please.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.