RETAIL ARCHITECT – TRAINEE/PRÁCTICAS (Madrid, ES)
Our program of internships has as objectives, on the one hand, to offer you a formative project so that you can complete your academic preparation with an experience of outstanding quality, and on the other, it is a source of recruitment for our talent program, where some of our trainees are finally contracted.
To support our global Project Development Team in design review and approval of shops in shops and stores layout and in store projects, to liaise with agencies and architectural partners, to ensure all the projects are put together in the appropriate way and on time supporting the Brand.
– Degree in Architecture, Industrial Design or Interior Design
– Work with internal project managers and external architects on the execution of new store openings and refurbishments, wholesale environments and shop in shop. To liaise on design packages and provide support to local architects and project teams.
– Keep up to date the Store Database with all the info needed.
– Being point of contact for small maintenance for all the 3INA environments.
– Communicate with internal and external stakeholders involved.
– Design budget. Maintain up to date budget sheets for all development projects and provide weekly updates and reports on all such projects, timed actions and visits.
We are looking for:
– Availability immediate incorporation
– Possibility of signing agreement with university
– High english level
– With interest in the cosmetic sector
– Theoretical experience of store design/space planning, visual communication / visual merchandising, graphic design, 3D development. Architectural process and layout.
– Demonstrate creative and technical design ability, competent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), and suitable visual packages,
– Working knowledge and understanding of the construction industry – design issues, change management, H&S and general project planning.
– Communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels. Ability to work independently is desired.
We want to propose:
– An innovative, stimulating, highly dynamic and international environment, thanks to which you can learn constantly thanks to responsibilities in constant and progressive evolution.
– The duration is this scholarship will be 6 months, full time, with financial aid.
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org REF: TRAINEE ARCHITECT