MODEL MAKER (Irún, ES)
We are looking for an intern model maker to support the design process by translating 3D concepts into physical scale models .
You will be responsible for producing high quality models, as well as preparing a wide range of exhibition and presentation material. We are interested in a self sufficient candidate to handle projects independently
You must be a creative worker and have strong concepts. Furthermore, you have to be critical and capable of solving complex issues.
The internship will be for a minimum period of six months, starting in September 2017.
– architectural background
– English speaking is a must
– a strong perception of 3D space and sense of scale
– ability to work with a wide range of materials from wood to plastics
– proficiency in a number of software packages
– independently work with a diversity of machine and hand tools
– ability to keep deadlines and work in a team
What we offer: the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the success of design.
If you are interested in the job description and you recognize yourself in the profile, please sent a short motivation letter, your CV and your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary package negotiable depending on experience/ability