ARCHITECTURE DIRECTOR AVIATION (Londres, UK)
AECOM continues to develop and grow its Architecture business in EMIA. The key focus for this role is to develop our studio teams, capability and develop our workload in the key AECOM market sector of Aviation. The role can be based in any major UK city and will include extensive travel across the UK&I and Northern Continental Europe.
Work in conjunction the EMIA Architecture leadership group and aviation end market sector leadership to develop a ‘best in class’ AECOM architectural offer in aviation.
Activities will include:
– business development
– team building and leadership
– commercial management of your sector studio
– project leadership where necessary
– design review
– research and development
– thought leadership
– comprehensive understanding and experience of aviation terminal design
– demonstrable experience of leading design teams, ideally in a fully digital environment
– will have proven experience of practice management and leadership
– will be recognised by aviation clients as being a design leader in the field
– will be familiar with the practice culture which is required to achieve a ‘high design’ architectural product
– will be a proven practitioner with significant relevant project experience
– Degree qualified in architecture.
– Appropriate chartered status is essential.
Please apply online