SITE ARCHITECT – OBRA EN EMIRATOS (Madrid, ES)
A full time position within an International Architecture & Wildlife Design Consultancy, based on site in United Arab Emirates, UAE.
The role is project specific, and will involve acting as the company’s representative on the project, especially on Architectural related issues.
– Act as Company representative on site.
– Highlights any violations to architectural related issues on site.
– Advise and inform Design Team of the process of the works.
– Assist and support Specifying the requirements for the project.
– Assist Project Manager in resolving any site issues such as discrepancies in project’s drawings.
– Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
– Attends progress review meetings and co-ordination meetings.
– Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
Desired Candidate Profile
– Bachelor of Architecture/Engineering (Civil).
– Possess excellent English language and communications skills, especially reporting skills.
– Minimum 3 years of broad based experience in large construction projects.
– Ability to identify and formulate practical solutions to the spectrum of architectural issues.
– Experience in both design and construction works.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– According to qualification and experience.
– Application deadline on January the 9th 2017.
– Brief in house formation period based in Madrid, from late January to mid April/May.
– Relocation of the position to the United Arab Emirates, since mid April/May.
Enviar CV y perspectivas salariales a email@example.com