QUANTITY SURVEYOR – OBRA EN EMIRATOS (Madrid, ES)
A full time position within an International Architecture & Wildlife Design Consultancy, based in Madrid, Spain.
The role is project specific, and will involve acting as the company’s representative on the project, especially on Cost related issues.
– Estimate the cost of the ongoing design proposals.
– Evaluate the cost impact of any variations proposed on the design.
– Study alternative solutions (along with the Design team) so that the best value for money solution is picked.
– Provide information to other consultants to prepare highly detailed estimates.
– Estimate the potential design changes proposed by the Contractor if any along with the Design team.
– Evaluate their cost impact so as to guarantee the better value of money and quality to the Client.
– Produce periodic costs reports for the Client to support all design decisions.
Desired Candidate Profile
– Bachelor of Architecture/Engineering (Arquitecto Técnico o Ingeniero de la Edificación)
– Possess excellent English language and communications skills, especially reporting skills.
– Minimum 3 years of experience in cost control on large construction projects.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Preference will be given to registration with an internationally recognized body (RICS, etc.)
– According to qualification and experience.
– Application deadline on January the 9th 2017.
– Stating date late January 2017.
Enviar Cv y perspectivas salariales a email@example.com