EUROPEAN FUNDED PROJECTS ASSISTANT (Barcelona, ES)
The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (IAAC) is an International Centre for Education, Fabrication and Research based in Barcelona and dedicated to the development of architecture capable of meeting the worldwide challenges in constructing 21st Century habitability.
The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (IAAC) is looking to extend its team.
– Coordination, generation and elaboration of content towards the development of EU co-funded Research Project Proposals;
– Management of existing EU Projects and new Research Projects proposals in all their parts, including generation of content, logistic and administrative support, relations and task management of partners, organisation of events, etc;
– Coordination, generation and elaboration of multimedia content relative to EU Projects on all Social media channels including the communication of events, workshops, presentations, and other relevant activities;
– Coordination, generation and elaboration of multimedia content relative to EU Projects for their relative websites;
– Photography, Filming and post-processing of audio and visual media related to the EU Projects;
– Graphic design support related to EU Projects;
– Participation in other IAAC activities such as events, visits, workshop and special projects.
We are looking for people:
– With experience in drawing up grant proposals;
– An interest and/or expertise in the Architectural field;
– Experience in Media and Communication (website development and management will be appreciated);
– Knowledge of the following suits and programs: Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign;
– Coordination and Organization skills;
– Experience in team work;
– Autonomous and social, motivated and enthusiastic;
– With a good work ethic, willing to learn.
Hours: 20 hours a week (Monday to Friday, daily from 10.00 to 14.00; or 15.00 to 19.00)
Language: English (Spanish appreciated)
Position Commencement: 9th January 2016
If you are in Barcelona, or you are interested in moving to Barcelona, and working with us, please send us your CV and/or Portfolio by the 5th December 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject should be: EU Projects Assistant – Job Application