EXPERT IN ROBOTIC FABRICATION & ADVANCED MANUFACTURING (Barcelona, ES)
The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (IAAC) is an International Centre for Education, Fabrication and Research based in Barcelona and dedicated to the development of architecture capable of meeting the worldwide challenges in constructing 21st Century habitability.
The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia (IAAC) is looking to extend its team.
– Technical support to academic seminars and PHD research projects;
– Research on novel digital fabrication processes;
– Participation in projects development of applied research and Industrial applications;
– Design, automation and programming.
– Additive Manufacturing for the architectural scale;
– Digital Fabrication and Sustainability;
– Robotic Fabrication and Interaction (Sensors, Human-Machine Interfaces, A.I);
– Autonomous Robotics.
– Expert in Industrial robots (KUKA / ABB);
– Expert in Advanced Manufacturing (Composites / Additive manufacturing);
– Knowledge in Material science (especially Biomaterial);
– Knowledge in autonomous robotics (Mechatronic and Programming);
– Good programming skills (Python, Java, C#);
– Previous experience in Academia and Industry;
– Autonomous, able to take on responsibilities;
– Willing to learn, motivated, enthusiastic and social.
Hours: 40 hours a week (Monday to Friday, daily from 10.00 to 14.00 and from 16.00 to 20.00)
Language: English (Spanish appreciated)
Position Commencement: 9th of January 2017
If you are in Barcelona, or you are interested in moving to Barcelona, and working with us, please send us your CV and / or Portfolio by the 5th of December 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject should be: Expert in Robotic Fabrication & Advanced Manufacturing – Job Application