SENIOR ARCHITECT (Pekín, CN)
Mad Architects’ Beijing headquarter office is looking for senior architect with eight+ years’ experience in major international architecture firms who have participated in completed large-scale projects.
This senior/project architect will work close with principal partners on our on-going projects from the CD, SD, construction drawing and construction stages.
This ideal candidate should have/be:
– at least eight years of experience
– positive energy and possess strong communication and project management skills
– an excellent team leader, pushing and accelerating the communication and efficiency between client, collaborators, consultants, and partners
– strong and expertise in detailed design drawing and technical design, holding strong interest in application of all ranges of material for façade or interior
– involvement with at least three under construction/completed projects in past working experiences, please be specifics with your role on those projects in your portfolio
– outgoing, self-motivated, can multi-task in tide time-frame, keep up with fast pace of the Mad office
Please present at least three projects in your portfolio that either under construction or completed, with the material application, and/or with detail drawing.
The candidates shall send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.