INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECTS (Pekín, CN)
Mad Architects Beijing headquarter office is seeking intermediate architects with five-six years’ experience in major international architecture firms who have participated in or completed large-scale projects.
The ideal candidate should:
– possess a Bachelors or higher degree in architecture
– have a minimum four-six years of experience
– strong understanding of design and technical specifics
– be involved in at least two under construction/completed projects in past working experiences, please be specifics with your role on those projects in your portfolio
– expertise in AutoCAD and Rhino at least
The candidates shall send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.