INTERNSHIP ARCHITECTURE (Rotterdam, NL)
OMA’s Rotterdam office is looking for several Architectural Interns to join our design team. As an Architectural Intern, you will be working on various projects within a team, being trained and mentored by experienced architectural professionals. If you see yourself as a talented and ambitious architectural student, who is interested in testing your limits in a fast-paced and competitive working environment, this is a position to apply.
– Currently studying Architecture or other relevant courses (an Enrollment statement from your university is compulsorily required for this particular position)
– Strong graphic and design talent
– Strong rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
– Excellent command of Adobe Creative Suite and AutoCAD
– Excellent craft and model-making skills
– Knowledge on Revit is a plus
– Fluency in written and spoken English, and any other language is an asset
– A team player
– Continuous availability for 6 months is a must
– Previous internship experience in any other renowned architecture firms is preferred though not mandatory
– Candidates must feel comfortable in a complex and dynamic environment
Due to the massive applications we receive everyday, only short-listed candidates will be invited for a Skype interview. Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend.
Now we are looking for interns who can start from March, 2017. Exceptions can be made to exceptionally excellent candidates, to start in May 2017.