SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER (Londres, UK)
An excellent opportunity has arisen at Foster + Partners for a highly experienced senior interior designer to join their very talented, dynamic and successful team.
You will prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images, material and mood boards and other documents relating to the design
– to assist in the coordination of the internal design team
– to take responsibility for specific areas of the design and project development
– to liaise, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
– to participate in client presentations
To qualify for this role you must possess the following:
– portfolio demonstrating strong experience within residential and hospitality
– highly capable of running a team of at least three people
– confident client facing skills
– able to travel abroad when required
– fluent in written and spoken English
– visualisation skills (3Ds Max proficiency)
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
If you are interested in making an application, please send a CV and a portfolio to Emma.email@example.com or you can go to our careers website and make an online application: