VISUALISATION ARTIST (Londres, UK)
Foster and Partners is an award-winning global architecture and design practice based in the south west of London and we have an excellent opportunity for visualisation artists to join our in house visualisation department.
The artists must have creative flair, as well as strong technical ability. You will be required to produce high quality 3D images under tight deadlines.
We are looking for talented and passionate digital artists who want to work in one of the best in house visualisation departments in the world. There will be endless opportunities for you to utilise your existing skills, whilst also expanding your knowledge, and learning a plethora of new techniques.
Essential skills required:
– you must have a good understanding of the production techniques relating to computer visualisation within Foster + Partners
– have knowledge and understanding of how to use a range of digital editing software relating to the manipulation of photographic and computer generated images
– be an excellent team player, someone who is proactive, able to demonstrate initiative and contribute ideas
– demonstrate good time management skills and ability to work efficiently with tight deadlines
In depth knowledge of the following software is required:
– Rendering engines: V-Ray/Corona
– 3D Software: 3Ds Max/Maya
This practice is one of the most innovative in the world and we are seeking candidates with an excellent academic background and strong portfolios clearly demonstrating expertise in motion design and animation.
To apply please submit your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or please visit our careers website http://www.fosterandpartnerscareers.com/vacancy.asp?VID=630 and submit your CV and portfolio (less than 7MB).