JUNIOR DESIGN ARCHITECT (Berlín, DE)
Büro Ole Scheeren is an international architecture firm that practices architecture, urbanism, interior design, and research, and has a team of seventy plus international architects and designers working together worldwide.
For our Berlin office, we are looking for talented junior design architects who share enthusiasm and commitment to critical thinking, innovative design, and a creative investigative approach and have a fresh, creative outlook and ability to convincingly translate ideas into models, drawings, and visuals.
You will join dedicated project teams to generate concept and competition designs for projects of varying typologies and scales, and develop design directions for evaluation and testing against programmatic, aesthetic, and technical considerations.
– highly creative design approach
– two years’ minimum post-graduate practice working on competitions and concepts in renowned international design offices
– experience in developing projects of different scales to a high quality in the concept and schematic design phases
– detailing knowledge a plus
– clear communication skills
– systematic approach to design, and excellent graphic abilities
– ability to deliver within tight time frames
– master’s degree (or equivalent professional degree) in architecture
– fluency in English; bilingualism (English/German) a plus
– strong Adobe / AutoCAD, and Rhino skills, solid model making experience
Salary and benefits are commensurate with ability and experience. Positions are currently based in Berlin.
Please email your CV and portfolio (in PDF format less than 10MB, no web links please) to email@example.com, quoting ‘junior design architect/Berlin’ in the subject line of your e-mail. Application deadline: 4 October 2016