SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (Guipúzcoa, ES)
We are a project management and construction consulting company providing services worldwide. More than 3000 professionals operating in more than 30 countries providing Project Management & Construction Claims services. MANAGEMENT SERVICES. – Program Management – Project Management – Construction Management – PMO / Project Monitoring – Troubled Project Turnaround – Staff Augmentation – Commissioning – Corporate & Business Facility Management
– Coordinate Architect/Engineers, contractors and respective contracts
– Coordinate schedule and budget information and must be able to identify when the need to intervene arises
– Ability to review project documents (drawings, specifications, RFI’s, schedules, etc.) and evaluate the completeness for the respective phase of design and/or construction
– Responsible for managing the quality of the project(s) and manage facility to ensure successful completion as it relates to “on time” and within budget
– Must familiarize and develop a strategy to coordinate the requirements/needs of all interested parties (Board of Education, designers, contractors, user groups and the community)
– Must be able to analyze requested changes and to manage the change process.
– Responsible for plan and project coordination efforts separate line other duties as determined by the program and departmental requirements Monitoring the contractor’s schedule
– Prepare overall project schedule to measure contractor’s schedule performance
– Coordinating communications between contractor, client, site personnel, and consulting engineers
– Preparing a daily field report and weekly summaries
– Documenting the number of contractor’s personnel on site, work accomplished and key issues
– Prepare punch list(s) and monitor completion by the contractor(s)
– Initiating on site project meetings as needed
– Conduct meetings at the job site to improve project communications and reduce interferences
– Driving license. Available to work between Lasarte and Irún.
– A first degree in Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering.
– A minimum of 10 years relevant work experience in client facing roles managing projects. Must have previous experience working on building residential, more than 4 large residential complex (100 housing), also will be a plus experience on real estate management services (licenses, Management and agreements for coordinating events with city councils and public suppliers).
– Demonstrated experience managing project cost/budget, scope, schedule, and resources, managing vendors, and overseeing formal planning, tracking, and reporting project performance
– Knowledge of the Basque Country construction market
– Excellent English written and oral communication skills
– Demonstrable experience in the management of both internal and external teams
Freelance Contract. Starting November 2016