SENIOR/PROJECT ARCHITECT (Pekín, CN)
MAD Architects’ Beijing headquarter office is looking for senior architect/project architect with eight+ years’ experience in major international architecture firms who have participated in or completed large-scale public entity/cultural projects.
This ideal candidate should:
– have at least eight years of experience
– positive energy and possess strong communication and project management skills
– excellent team leader, pushing and accelerating the communication and efficiency between client, collaborators, consultants, and partners
– strong expertise in detailed design drawing and technical design, with a strong interest in the application of all ranges of material for façade or interior
– at least involved with three under construction/completed projects, especially in large-scale public entity/culture projects, in past working experiences, please be specifics with your role on those projects in your portfolio
– outgoing, self-motivated, can multi-task in tide time-frame, keep up with fast pace of MAD office
The candidates should send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.
– please present at least three projects in your portfolio that either under construction or completed, with the material application, and/or with detail drawings