JUNIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER (Pekín, CN)
MAD Architects’ Beijing headquarter office is seeking junior architectural designer to work closely together with principal partner and the design team.
The ideal candidate should have/be:
– great understanding, strong passion and curiosity in art and design, great taste is essential
– understanding of the MAD design philosophy
– expertise in Maya, Rhino and AutoCAD at least
– good knowledge of visualisation, expertise in adobe creative suite
– a bachelor’s or higher degree in architecture
– minimum two years’ experience – working in major international architectural design firms will be preferred
– efficient, have high standards towards design and detail, self-disciplined, strong self-motivation, can keep up with the fast paced work environment and handle stress with a positive attitude
– out-going, strong communicator and able to prioritise and multitask when he/she is required to do so
Candidates shall send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to email@example.com. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.