PROJECT MANAGER / RETAIL DESIGNER / ARCHITECT (Madrid, ES)
We are a Company dedicated to design, architecture, furniture manufacturing and project management for large retail luxury brands.
We have offices in Madrid (Coslada) and Mexico DF.
We are looking to fill a position for an industrial designer or an architect with Project Management experience.
Extensive experience in both interior and furniture design and in project management of commercial premises, is an important requirement.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative individual.
– Ability to undertake various projects simultaneously.
– Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
– Confident use of the following programs: AutoCAD, 3ds Studio Max, V-Ray, Adobe Creative Suit, Office;
– High level of English.
– Executive design development and conceptual presentation in line with the job.
– Provide alternative solutions for design issues, and select finishing touches, textures and production methods.
– Coordination and supervision of ongoing projects/project management.
– Availability to travel for the monitoring and control of projects.
Development plans, an international, professional and young working environment. Salary is based on experience
If you want to apply for this opportunity, please, don’t hesitate to send us your updated CV to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org