ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER (Nueva York, US)
Peter Marino Architect is an award-winning, international architecture firm well known for its prestigious design projects. Based in New York City, Peter Marino Architect is a 160 person firm with satellite office in Philadelphia.
We are currently seeking a full time, in-house architectural designer to work in our Manhattan office with experience in designing highly innovative works and extensive research capabilities. Responsibilities include concept generation, schematic design and design development ultimately leading to construction documentation.
Suitable candidates will be highly motivated in contemporary, creative architecture with the desire to collaborate in a design driven environment.
– minimum of five-seven years’ high-end architectural design experience
– demonstrated work experience with interior design and/or architectural firms
– project management and strategic planning experience
– proactive and ability to meet project timelines and client expectations are a must
– proficiency in AutoCAD 2015, SketchUp and Adobe Photoshop
For immediate, confidential consideration, please email your resume as a Word attachment along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No freelancers or contractors. No phone calls please. All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Peter Marino Architect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.