JUNIOR/MID-LEVEL DESIGN ARCHITECTS (Dubai, AE)
Naga Architects, a leading architectural consultancy firm is looking for design architects to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Summary of job responsibilities: to conceptualise and develop state-of-the-art designs to relevant project specification. Works closely with users, clients, and officials to make sure that projected designs matches the needs.
– rich experience and enough technical background for architecture design, have project architecture experience, familiar with design procedure
– familiar with architecture code and standard and its implementation
– familiar with design delivery list and depth for every phase design, such as cost estimate; conceptual design; basic engineering design; preliminary design; detail design
– good responsibility, good team work spirit
– effective communication skill with fluent spoken and written English
– degree in architecture engineering, at least three-eight years multi project working experience
– rich experience of architecture design checking and review
– must be capable of working in a team environment
– must have experience in working with people of different culture and backgrounds
– rich experience for coordination with other disciplines, familiar with the scope of work split with relevant disciplines
Candidates holding bachelor’s in architectural engineering with good experience in Revit software are welcome to apply.
To apply please send in your updated resume with your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.