LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT / LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE ASSISTANT (Londres, UK)
Patel Taylor is looking for an enthusiastic landscape architect/assistant to work as part of a team, preparing design proposals for architecture, landscape and urban design schemes.
The ideal candidate will have:
– excellent landscape design and technical skills
– a good understanding of public realm design and access regulations
– a working knowledge of planting and trees
– experience of preparing feasibility studies and UK planning applications
– advanced Microstation, Photoshop and InDesign
– a confident communicator, both spoken and written
– relevant working permit and already be a resident in the UK at the time of application
Please send your CV with examples of work to: email@example.com with ‘landscape architect’ or ‘landscape assistant’ in the subject line.
Alternatively post your application to:
Recruitment, Patel Taylor
48 Rawstorne Street
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be replying to successful candidates. No agencies please. Patel Taylor is an equal opportunities employer.