PART II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT (Londres, UK)
Patel Taylor is looking for a passionate Part-II architectural assistant to work as part of a team preparing design proposals for architecture, landscape and urban design schemes.
The ideal candidate will have:
– excellent design and technical skills
– experience of preparing feasibility studies and planning applications for UK residential-led projects
– a good understanding of UK housing design standards and building regulations
– Microstation, Revit and Rhino proficiency
– advanced Photoshop and InDesign
– a confident communicator, both spoken and written
– relevant working permit and already be a resident in the UK at the time of application
Please send your CV with examples of work to: email@example.com with ‘Part-II’ in the subject line.
Alternatively post your application to:
Recruitment, Patel Taylor
48 Rawstorne Street
London EC1V 7ND
Due to the high response to adverts, we will only be replying to successful candidates. No agencies please. Patel Taylor is an equal opportunities employer.