ARCHITECT (Auckland, NZ)
Jasmax New Zealand is looking for an architect to join our Auckland office.
Jasmax people are leaders in sustainable and restorative design.
– it is all about our people and the culture
– we get the chance to work on some of the most significant and important projects in New Zealand
– we strive to deliver quality outcomes for some of New Zealand’s leading projects
Piqued your interest? Looking to relocate? We can help you!
What we provide:
– professional growth and development
– world class working environment
– opportunities to make a difference and learn from the best
– flexibility and work life balance
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a range of exciting, complex and challenging projects with exposure to all project phases from liaising with clients and consultants through to design, documentation and project delivery. You will be able to find technically sound solutions to support and deliver design excellence.
The ideal candidate will:
– have at least five years’ project delivery experience in sectors such as commercial/education/civic/community/healthcare
– ideally be a registered architect
– be a team player, and willing to participate in a vibrant and creative studio culture
– have demonstrated skills that cover the complete process from concept to project delivery
– have good communication skills and be able to manage and coordinate consultants, contractors
– have a good technical drafting capability, ideally with Revit experience
We have a dedicated person at Jasmax who can help you with your relocation, settlement, and provide you with any information and assistance to make your journey easier. Jasmax will also provide financial support for your move.
If you have any queries about the role and relocation, please contact Sandra Hu (people and culture advisor) on 0064 9 281 7088.
To apply for this role, please send a cover email, outlining your suitability for and interest in the role, and a full CV and portfolio (no larger than 5MB preferably pdf format) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline: 25 August 2016