INTERIOR DESIGN INTERNSHIP (Londres, UK)
Anouska Hempel Design is recruiting for an intern to work in our London-based studio.
The candidate will be working alongside senior designers and architects, as well as the director herself, to assist the team in all aspects of the design and FF&E in the hospitality and residential sectors with international and local projects.
– general assistance including organising the procurement of samples, assisting with their presentation, labelling and storage, and organisation of the design library
– good experience of AutoCAD, Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office skills are required
– we are looking for a candidate highly motivated with passion for design that could work as part of a team and also show initiative when required
– excellent written and verbal skills are also required
– a degree in interior design or architecture is a pre-requisite
Please send your CV, with a covering letter explaining details of your current role, responsibilities and achievements, together with your aspirations for a new position, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only PDF attachments will be reviewed. No phone calls, please – we can only respond to qualified candidates. Application deadline: 11 August 2016