JUNIOR EDITOR (Rotterdam, NL)
MVRDV is hiring an junior editor Ito join the public relations team in its Rotterdam office. The job will offer a wide experience including roles in architectural journalism, marketing and strategy development.
Jobs within the team will include, but are not limited to:
– the frequent writing of press releases which are sent out to, and re-published in, the international media
– close collaboration with MVRDV’s architects, exploring the core issues within the practice’s works
– the development of theoretical texts, such as MVRDV’s ideas on urban strategies and typologies
– playing a key role in the announcement of new buildings
– managing MVRDV’s social media platforms
– closely collaborating with MVRDV Shanghai
You will, of course, be encouraged to explore other opportunities which interest you alongside this. You have worked with award-winning film directors, focused on photography and filming within architecture, or explored a more business-oriented approach.
Applicants must have a high level of written English, preferably native, and would ideally have an architectural or urban background. Given the international character of our office candidates who also have an ability in Dutch, Mandarin, French or German are will be favoured.
Due to Dutch immigration laws, the majority of our interns are from EEC countries or come with an exchange work visa.
Please send your application to email@example.com with the title ‘PR Junior Editor’. Application deadline: 10 August 2016