ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANT PART-II (Londres, UK)
Studio Wolter Navarro is a small and young RIBA chartered practice.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Part-II architectural assistant or equivalent to join our small friendly team to work mainly on bespoke residential projects at various stages.
The ideal candidate should:
– pay great attention (and love) to detail, being interested in construction and materiality
– be willing to take initiative and work unassisted, being proactive but also asking questions when necessary
– have excellent visual and verbal communication skills, being fluent in written and spoken English
– have the ability to deliver work on time and to a high standard
– have UK work experience, with knowledge of the planning system and Building Regulations
– excellent 2D and 3D CAD skills (ideally Microstation and 3D StudioMax), Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, physical models etc
We are looking for the right candidate to start in September/October.
Your application should include a short cover letter, a detailed CV and a portfolio showing recent projects as well as any relevant academic work.
If you meet the requirements send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only PDF files (max 10MB). We consider the environment and only digital applications will be reviewed.
The office is a 20 minutes walk from Sloane Square.