EXHIBITION ARCHITECT / INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER (Barcelona/Viena)
International Creative agency looks for an exhibition design talent and event all-rounder, mainly working in the area Exhibitions, Events and Production Management for our office in Barcelona, Spain or Vienna, Austria.
To fit perfectly into our multi-cultural team, we look for a sociable, outgoing, well-educated young professional that is resourceful & creative, loves to design, is a good team player, has no problem with working under tight deadlines and with travelling week-wise to the different events & exhibitions we stage throughout Europe.
Typical tasks would include: elaboration of technical drawings and designs for exhibition booths in all different project stages, 3D modelling and renderings, cost estimates for construction & building, detailed technical plans for lighting and furniture equipment, provider search, negotiations, preproduction organization, onsite production management and construction supervision.
Excellent English (written and spoken), excellent Computer literacy (Knowledge of 3D programms- Rhino3D + Vray, Exel, Creative Suite, MS Office), interest & enthusiasm for design, industrial design, multimedia, the digital world and technology are a must. Spanish is desired, German would be a big plus.
We initially offer a freelance contract with the possibility to convert into a long-term contract after 9 months.
Industry: Marketing, Advertising
Required studies: BA/MA or DI
Required years of experience: 3-5 years
– You have studied interior / exhibition design or
have an background in that field with a minimum of 3 years experience
– You can develop an exhibition design from a brief, technical plans
– The technical understanding of technical drawings is a must
– Perfect knowledge of technical and design programs (Autocad, 3D programms- Rhino3D + Vray, Exel, Creative Suite)
– Analytical skills and commitment to (technical) details
– Ability to work under stress; good team player
– Prefect English is a must, Spanish is desired, German would be a big plus
– Strong interest & enthusiasm for design, industrial design, multimedia, the digital world and technology
Salary: on Project Basis with possibility for a long term contract
CM Creative is an international full-service marketing, PR and advertising agency with headquarters in Barcelona and offices in Vienna and Lisbon.
We are specialized in IT; telecom media; industry; internet business; culture, tourism services industries as well as in public social initiatives. CM Creative works for both start-ups and global enterprises, acting in several markets simultaneously, covering Europe and LATAM.
Our main service categories are:
– Marcom and PR
– Campaigns and Events
– Fairs and Exhibitions
– Film and Multimedia
– Branding and Design
– Web and APPs
– Lead Generation
– Social Initiatives