JUNIOR ARCHITECTURAL DESIGNER (Pekín, CN)
MAD Architect’s Beijing headquarter office is seeking a junior architectural designer to work closely together with principal partner and the design team.
The ideal candidate should:
– have great understanding, strong passion and curiosity in art and design
– have understanding of the MAD design philosophy
– have expertise in Maya, Rhino and AutoCAD at least
– have good knowledge of visualisation, expertise in adobe creative suite
– possess a bachelor’s or higher degree in architecture
– have minimum two years’ experience – working in major international architectural design firms will be preferred
– have worked through completion of project, or has relevant experiences in concert hall, museum, library, opera house, or big scale commercial projects
– be efficient, and have high standard towards design and detail, well self-disciplined, strong self-motivation, can keep up with the fast paced work environment and handle stress with a positive attitude.
The candidate should also be out-going, strong communicator and able to prioritise and multitask when he/she is required to do so.
The candidates shall send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.