LANDSCAPE ARCHITECT (Londres, UK)
John McAslan and Partners is a leading multi-disciplinary practice, comprising architects, landscape architects and urban designers.
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic landscape architects to join our landscape and urbanism team, and also looking to make the next progression in their career.
You will be comfortable and competent dealing directly with clients and have the confidence and experience to manage projects independently, but know when to seek director support when necessary. The position requires good all round skills in design, graphics, presentation, verbal and written skills with strong design talent an advantage. Ability to collaborate, articulate ideas and communicate effectively is essential.
Our landscape and urbanism team is an award winning team in its own right and has been shortlisted for and won a number of important international competitions including George Square in Glasgow and the Sloane Street Masterplan in Kensington and Chelsea. We have also recently contributed to winning new cultural and academic projects overseas.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following skills and competencies:
– excellent technical and organisational skills with a passion for high quality landscape design and delivery, in line with the JMP ethos
– demonstrable experience of managing and delivering landscape projects to a value of £5M+, with a good knowledge of traditional construction methods
– previous exposure to contracts, fee negotiations and project management
– excellent communication and presentation skills
– you will need to be a highly proficient user of Microstation or AutoCAD and Adobe InDesign
– experience in streetscape and urban integration projects an advantage
The successful candidates will expect to develop their careers through actively contributing to JMP’s international award-winning portfolio with diverse and challenging projects working alongside several of the UK’s leading experts. The practice is proud of its excellent CPD training and mentoring programmes.
To apply, please send a concise covering letter and your CV, plus relevant A4 examples of your work including 3D graphic examples (max 5MB attachment if by email) to firstname.lastname@example.org,or by post to:
The recruitment team, John McAslan + Partners
7-9 William Road
Proof of your eligibility to work in the UK (without restriction) will be required. Please ensure reference number 1607 is noted, or we may be unable to process your application. Application deadline: 1 June 2016