PROJECT MANAGER/SENIOR ARCHITECT (Pekín, CN)
MAD Architect’s Beijing headquarters is currently recruiting a project manager/senior architect with ten+ years’ experience.
The successful applicant shall:
– have minimum ten years’ experience, at least five (recent) years with architectural project management and team management
– be a great leader, team player, a strong and positive communicator, and particularly skilful in managing time, quality and the team
– strong understanding and rich knowledge of design and technical specifics
– can keep up with the fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
– be outgoing, strong communicator and able to prioritise and multitask when he/she is required to do so
– be involved with at least three+ under construction/completed projects in past working experience – please be specific with your role on those projects in your portfolio
– have expertise in AutoCAD and Rhino at least
– possess a bachelor’s or higher degree in architecture
– possess overseas background in education and the work field with bilingual skills (English and Chinese preferred); we will give preference to those who are currently in China and available for an interview in person at our office in Beijing
The candidates shall send his/her portfolio and CV in one document (do not exceed 6MB) in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.