GRADUATE ARCHITECT (Paris, FR)
Laplace requires graduates in architecture, ideally with a minimum of two-three years’ of professional experience to work in our Paris office on a Mexican project.
We are looking for an Architect who:
– has a unique vision and flair for design and innovation, passion for work
– has interest in high-end fit out/interiors in a range of complex residential projects
– has an interest in furniture or industrial design training
– is proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite
– must be very competent in SketchUp and VRay in order to complete graphic visualisations for final presentations
– is able to work in a team and to take instructions
– has some experience in tender/construction/detailing drawings
– is able to track changes, receive and communicate information in French and Spanish to contractors and consultants under the supervision of a project architect
– has a sense of prioritisation and can well manage his own time
– is confident, organised, diligent, rigorous, attentive to details and proactive
– is able to track changes, receive and communicate information
– will work well as part of a team, assisting others in meeting their project needs and deadlines
– has an EU passeport
– currently lives in Paris
– is fluent in French, Spanish and English.
– ready to start now
Please send CV and portfolio to email@example.com.