LEAD URBAN DESIGNER (Sidney. AU)
We are now looking for a lead urban designer in our Sydney studio.
You will be responsible for building our presence in the Australian market and driving exceptional design outcomes through inspirational leadership of international quality.
Working with our global urban design team, you will have responsibility for identifying and pursuing project opportunities, building strategic relationships and ensuring revenue and profitability for the practice.
Key personal attributes:
– an established market reputation in urban design projects in Australia and/or internationally
– effective collaboration with others and ability to share information
– experience working in a global practice, across locations and/or in a virtual team environment
– strong communication skills, ability to work with major clients and stakeholders to consult and present
– strong self-motivation and tenacity
– pro-active leadership including coaching others and promotion of a positive working environment
– passion for design excellence and leadership
– skills in strategy and delivery, with a track record of exceptional projects related to urban precincts and places
– tertiary qualification in architecture, landscape architecture or urban design, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience
This is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the future growth of the company, to work with an energetic team, be part of a broad range of multidisciplinary projects and take on the leadership of a portfolio of excellent city shaping design work.
Apply now by sending your cover letter and resume clearly outlining how you meet the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that you have the following subject line on your application – ‘Sydney_urban_design_lead March 2016’. HASSELL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Agencies need not apply.