ARCHITECT/DESIGNER – REVIT PACKAGE LEADER (Londres, UK)
BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group) is an international architectural company characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, true team-work across expertise areas and new ways of approaching conventional tasks.
As an Architect/Designer, you will report to the Senior Project Manager and Project Architect, and collaborate with the consultant team to produce a comprehensive design package. You may manage junior team members and will participate in the technical production of drawing sets, among other aspects of the project as required.
Duties and Responsiblities
– Responsible for delivering a package of drawings for a specific building part (shell and core or interior)
– Review drawings in relation to code compliance, functionality and buildability
– Coordination with consultants and engineers relevant to the package
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
– Has a professional degree in Architecture
– Has a minimum of 6 years’ experience as an Architect/Designer on built and published references
– Has knowledge of and experience working in detail design and construction administration in the UK
– Understand UK building codes and local regulations
– Has experience with large scale commercial and workspace planning, complex floorplates, efficiencies and wayfinding
– Has strong conceptual and design skills
– Is excellent at client management and project coordination skills
– Is superbly fluent in Revit and CAD
– Is fluent in English, both spoken and written
– Is skilled in V-Ray, Rhino, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
– Is organized, structured and detail oriented
– Works well under pressure, meets deadlines and budgets time well
– Takes initiative in response to direction or instruction
– Has a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
– Has great interpersonal communication skills
– Loves being an Architect/Designer
– Is able to work in the United Kingdom
– Is fun!
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of the first BIG team based in our London operations, apply now !