JUNIOR ARCHITECT/DESIGNER (Londres, UK)
BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group) is an international architectural company characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, true team-work across expertise areas and new ways of approaching conventional tasks.
As a Junior Architect/Designer, you will report to the Package Leaders and collaborate with the consultant team to produce a comprehensive design package. You may manage junior team members and will participate in the technical production of drawing sets, among other aspects of the project as required.
Duties and Responsiblities
– In collaboration with senior staff, generate 3D studies, document options and produce representative graphic material, renderings, diagrams and physical models.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
– Has a professional degree in Architecture
– Has a minimum of 1,5 years’ experience as an Architect/Designer
– Proficient in CAD and Rhino
– Has knowledge of and experience working in detail design and construction administration in the United Kingdom
– Has strong conceptual and design skills
– Knows Revit, V-Ray, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
– Is fluent in English, both spoken and written
– Is organized, structured and detail oriented
– Works well under pressure, meets deadlines and budgets time well
– Takes initiative in response to direction or instruction
– Has a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
– Has great interpersonal communication skills
– Loves being an Architect/Designer
– Is fun!
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of the first BIG team based in our London operations, apply now!