ARCHITECT/DESIGNER – FAÇADE (Londres, UK)
BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group) is an international architectural company characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, true team-work across expertise areas and new ways of approaching conventional tasks.
As an Architect/Designer, you will report to the Façade Package Leader and will be responsible for generating 3D façade and structure studies. You may manage junior team members and will participate in the technical production of drawing sets, among other aspects of the project as required.
Duties and Responsiblities
– Responsible for generating 3D façade and structure studies, documenting options and producing representative graphic material, renderings, diagrams and physical models.
– Responsible for delivering a set of detailed drawings.
– Coordination with consultants and engineers and deliver architect.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
– Has a professional degree in Architecture
– Has a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Architect/Designer on built and published references
– Has extensive experience with façade design
– Has experience with planning of large scale commercial buildings
– Has knowledge of working in detail design and construction administration
– Has strong conceptual and design skills
– Proficient in Revit, CAD and Rhino.
– Is excellent at client management and project coordination skills
– Knowledge of V-Ray, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
– Is fluent in English, both spoken and written
– Is organized, structured and detail oriented
– Works well under pressure, meets deadlines and budgets time well
– Takes initiative in response to direction or instruction
– Has a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
– Has great interpersonal communication skills
– Loves being an Architect/Designer
– Is fun!
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of the first BIG team based in our London operations, apply now!