ARCHITECT/DESIGNER – RENDER AND DIAGRAMS (Londres, UK)
BIG (Bjarke Ingels Group) is an international architectural company characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit, true team-work across expertise areas and new ways of approaching conventional tasks.
As an Architect/Designer, you will report to the Podium Package Leader and collaborate with the consultant team to produce a comprehensive design package. You will participate in the technical production of drawing sets, among other aspects of the project as required.
Duties and Responsiblities:
– Responsible for generating 3D studies, documenting options and producing representative graphic material, renderings, diagrams and physical models.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
– Has a professional degree in Architecture
– Has a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Architect/Designer on built and published references
– Has experience in front of house or interior design
– Has experience with planning of large scale commercial buildings
– Has strong conceptual and design skills
– Is a render and diagram master
– Proficient in CAD and Rhino
– Has knowledge of and experience working in detail design and construction administration
– Is fluent in Revit and knows V-Ray, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite
– Is fluent in English, both spoken and written
– Is organized, structured and detail oriented
– Works well under pressure, meets deadlines and budgets time well
– Takes initiative in response to direction or instruction
– Has a flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working
– Has great interpersonal communication skills
– Loves being an Architect/Designer
– Is fun!
If this sounds like you and you want to be a part of the first BIG team based in our London operations, applynow!