DESIGN ARCHITECT (Amsterdam, NL)
UNStudio is an internationally operating architectural firm with projects in the Netherlands, Europe, Asia, USA and the Middle East. Our portfolio has a wide variety of projects of various scales. We strive to make a significant contribution to the discipline of architecture, to continue to develop our qualities with respect to design, technology, knowledge and management and to be a specialist in public network projects. The practice has an ISO 9001 and 14001 quality system.
For the Amsterdam office we encourage experienced design architects to apply, as we are looking for exceptional talent to support our team.
– two-five years’ of experience as design architect within an internationally renowned office
– experience in leading a design team and in coordinating consultants
– excellent aesthetic sensibilities and outstanding design skills
– fresh ideas
– proactive attitude and high level of motivation, with a continuous desire to learn
– good technical skills and sensibilities
– a team player attitude
– outstanding knowledge of 3D Modelling in Rhinoceros (plus Grasshopper and RhinoScript), AutoCAD Adobe Creative Suite etc
– experience with Revit software is a big plus
– excellent knowledge of rendering software (V-Ray, Cinema4D, Mental Ray, etc)
– english language skills (speaking, reading, writing) are a must
– willingness to travel abroad for business trips
Applications consisting of CV and portfolio can be sent digitally (pdf, maximum 10MB) to Sandra Velzeboer: HR@UNStudio.com