EXPERIENCED PROJECT ARCHITECT (Gibraltar)
We are a Gibraltar-based practice looking for an enthusiastic architect experienced in leading projects from concept to completion. The ideal candidate will be a good problem solver and confident in a client-facing role, and will also be happy to work at different stages of design. You will be working with larger scale commercial projects as well as smaller scale residential schemes.
A minimum of three-five years’ post Part-III experience in the UK is essential.
– leading and overseeing multiple projects; supervising and tutoring junior staff and managing outsourced resources
– producing/coordinating detailed drawings
– project management skills (helping to coordinate information and supporting team members)
– experienced with SketchUp, Photoshop, AutoCAD and NBS Specifier
– experience in Revit is ideal
– driven and enthusiastic
– able to work independently
– demonstrate a pride in work, through high quality and accurate timely delivery
– be able to interface with, and develop clients comfortably and with ease
– confident in a contractor facing role
– ability to organise and prioritise workload (of self and others) to ensure timescales are met
– ability to work on own initiative, but also seek assistance when required
– willingness to develop personal skills and basic knowledge in other engineering disciplines
– good problem solving and planning skills with ability to find quick, innovative and practical solutions
– the current portfolio of Gibraltar projects and opportunities incorporates an extremely diverse and complex range of work in both Gibraltar and internationally
– the ideal candidate must embrace this level of diversity and challenge
– guide and mentor the development and learning of others
We are a fast growing and dynamic practice set up within a multidisciplinary studio in an exciting and friendly working environment.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and cover letter. Application deadline: March 16, 2016.