EXPERIENCED INTERIOR ARCHITECT (Reykjavik, IS)
Currently PK Arkitektar is completing two large mixed use areas in Iceland, Höfðatorg (90.000 m2) and Austurhöfn (25.000m2) in downtown Reykjavík. Other projects include a 11.200 m2 pharmaceutical office and facilities, 9.000m2 villa and office in Pakistan and other exciting projects in Iceland.
We are seeking an interior architect to join our collaborative team in our creative architectural design studio in Iceland.
This role requires:
– a minimum of five-ten years’ of working experience
– proven track record of production experience and built construction
– creative thinking and problem solving
– strong knowledge in construction detailing
– experience in CAD software – ideally ArchiCAD
– excellent communication skills
– fluent english is essential
– salary negotiable dependent on experience
– confident to take on high levels of responsibility
– EU work permit is compulsory
To apply please email your CV and sample portfolio (files should be no larger than 5mb) to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position for which you are applying in the subject heading. Please note that you will only be contacted if shortlisted for interview.