INTERIOR DESIGNER – 3D RENDERING ARTIST (Paris, FR)
The Gilles & Boissier interior design company intervenes on the conception or renovation of luxury projects such as palaces, hotels, restaurants, stores, or private residences. Created in 2004, its realisations have now a mainly international dimension. The office counts today a team of 19 people, including 16 interior designers, and also relies on a privileged collaboration with many artists and craftsmen.
It is recruiting an interior designer. He or she shall assist the artistic directors and founders, Patrick Gilles and Dorothée Boissier, in their research and setting of concepts, through 3D renderings as a unique mean of expression.
– two-three years’ of professional experience in international companies of luxury decoration (or else according to the artistic profile)
– sensitivity for the luxury environment
– very good knowledge of noble materials
– sense of confidentiality
– method and organisation
– ability to integrate a team
– excellent command of various computer softwares : 3D Studio Max, Vray, Adobe suite
– French: perfect command (preference for mother tongue but not compulsory)
– English : fluent
Remuneration: according to profile
To apply, please send a resume and a book to the office by e-mail or post.
Contact : Irène de Boisgrollier/Anne Kerrenneur _ email@example.com